‘The Art of Lapidary’ is a short documentary produced by TVRRINI for the Thera Collection. Lapidary is the art of shaping rough stones to reveal their light. As one of...
Exchange or return an item bought online
If you are not completely happy with your jewellery from Tvrrini, we would like to offer you an exchange or a full refund.
- Due to social distancing guidelines and increased demand we are experiencing delays in dispatching all online orders. You will receive an email with your shipping update once your order is dispatched.
- We offer a return period of 30 days within receiving your order. If you are buying a gift and you would like to arrange an extension of the returns period, we will be very happy to help. To arrange an extension please contact customer services prior to making your purchase. Pieces must be returned unworn and in the original packaging. Please include your order number with your return. Please read below for instructions on how to return.
- Please note that international returns can take up to four weeks to get back to us. If you have not received confirmation of your return after this time please do not hesitate to get in touch with us.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to accept returns on special orders or engraved pieces. In the unlikely event that there is a fault with your jewellery, please get in touch with customer services.
How to Exchange or Return your online purchase
- To proceed with an online Exchange or Return, please send us a request in writing with your order number and email address. We will share the information for your order on screen. Please specify if you want to return or exchange your item(s).
- Please state the reason for your exchange or return with any other relevant information.
- Please note it is not possible to return engraved or personalised jewellery items.
- Please note you have 30 days to return your order for a refund or exchange.
- International returns can take up to 28 days to get back to us. If you have not received confirmation of your return after this time please do not hesitate to get in touch with us.
- Should you wish to return your item to us via an alternative shipping method, please request us to provide the returns address.
- We strongly recommend that you send your order back to us via a trackable service.
- TVRRINI does not accept responsibility for pieces lost in transit.
- For questions or further information on our returns/exchange policy, please contact customer services
Delivery Destinations, Costs and Delivery Times
- All delivery times stated are working days—working days are Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays within Thailand and your chosen shipping destination.
- Orders are estimated to arrive between 7:00 and 21:00 local time.
- Orders are shipped from Thailand.
- All international orders are fully insured and are sent via a secure tracked service through FedEx or DHL.
- Delivery charges will be outlined during checkout.
- Please allow additional time for personalised items. An estimated delivery time for your order will be available to view in checkout.
After more than three decades of working as a goldsmith and metalwork instructor, jewellery designer Bibi Cheung decided it was time to build a brand that is joyful to experience.
By Katerina Spinos With the current rate of our global consumption, increasingly more people are becoming aware that the world could have a more sustainable future. Finding inspiration through nature...